Monday, December 5, 2016
Crude Oil Outlook: A Trading Range With Some Upside
I own some crude oil but I am not a good market timer or a good trader. My view is that we are in a complicated bottoming process that could last a couple of years. So far the trading range has been between 30 and 40 dollars a barrel, it will likely be a little bit more on the upside of that range. 60 dollars a barrel is not an unusual price for crude oil. (United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), Nymex Crude Oil futures, Marathon Oil (MRO), Exxon Mobil (XOM), Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE))
- Italian Banks, Deutsche Bank (DB)
- I Expect Bad Financial Times To Come
- The U.S. Will Face a Crisis or A Semi-Crisis
- Trump: Trade Wars, Serious Problems
- Markets: What Now?
- Markets: Inflation Is Coming Back
- Stock Market: Its Far Ahead of Itself
- Trade Wars: It Will Lead to Bankruptcy and War
- Many People In Asia Do Not Like Trump
- When Will the Dollar Start Looking Like a Bubble
- The Dollar Strength Will Continue
- Gold: The One Thousand Mark
- Gold: In The End Gold Will Turn Into A Bubble
- Trump Rally: It Surprises Me That Investors Are So...
- The Fundamentals For Crude Oil Are Improving
- Gold: Interested If It Drops Below A Thousand (SPD...
- Crude Oil Outlook: A Trading Range With Some Upsid...
- Investors Should Own Energy
- Crude Oil: The Market Is Smarter Than OPEC
- The OPEC Cut: What's Ahead For Oil?
- ▼ December (20)
- ► 2015 (298)