Monday, January 9, 2017
This is Going to End Disastrously
As you all know we had a problem in 2008 because of too much debt. Now the debt is much, much, much higher everywhere in the world. A lot of people have discussed austerity but nobody has lower debt this year than last year, much less than in 2008 and the debts are going higher every ay, every week, every month. So this is going to end disastrously.
- I Don’t Invest in Momentum Stocks
- Markets: Recession, Interest Rates and Inflation
- If Trump Starts A Trade War, Sell Everything!
- Commodities: Crude Oil
- I'm Very Worried About the Global Economy
- Investing: Read From Various Sources
- The Traits of a Great Investor
- I Love Investing In Markets That Are Hated (Market...
- Russia: A Fantastic Investment Destination
- Currencies: I Don't Expect the Euro Currency to Su...
- Markets: Time To Be Long Commodities
- If Trump Imposes Chinese Tariffs, Sell Everything
- Investing In Russia
- U.S. Stocks: Many Stocks Are Now Very Expensive
- This is Going to End Disastrously
- Currency Market: U.S. Dollar Strength Will Continu...
- Stock Market: Where To Focus Next
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)