I am extremely optimistic about the future of China. China will be the most important country in the 21st Century. There will be problems in China along the way. Everybody who rises has problems. So China will have many problems but i do not know what, when, why, how. But China will be the most important country in the 21st Century. (iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index ETF (FXI), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM))
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (168)
- Investors Will Flee To The U.S. Dollar Now
- Markets: Brexit, Global Recession, Next Crisis
- Investing Does Not Take Me Too Much Time
- Emerging Markets: India Got Rid Of The Least Bad C...
- Trump Could Well Be The Next President
- Emerging Markets: Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Iran and Ve...
- Not Buying Precious Metals Until They Break Lower
- Brexit Will Hurt Markets
- Extremely Optimistic About The Future Of China
- Markets: Turmoil Ahead Of Us
- China Is In Better Shape Than Most Countries
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2015 (298)