Tuesday, November 15, 2016
What To Expect From Trump?
Take Donald Trump at his word. He says he is going to cut taxes which is great for everybody and for the economy, he says he is going to spend a lot of money on infrastructure. I don't know where the money is coming from but that's what he says and that is why people are enthusiastic at the moment. (iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE))
- ► 2017 (131)
- Markets: The Problems Are Coming No Matter Who Is ...
- The World Never Solved Its Problems By Printing Mo...
- Finance As An Industry Is In Decline
- Only A Few Tech Stocks Are Holding Up The U.S. Sto...
- Crude Oil Will Trade Higher Over The Next Few Year...
- Crude Oil Will Be Trading Higher In A Few Years
- Markets: Cautious On China, Very Bullish on Russia...
- I Expect Gold To Go Down Further
- Interest Rates Will Be Going Higher
- Investing: Technology Will Keep Changing ((Faceboo...
- Stock Market: What Is Holding Up The Indexes
- What To Expect From Trump?
- Markets: I Am Buying More Russia
- I Am Not Buying Stocks Anywhere In The World
- Crude Oil: Don't Pay Attention To What OPEC Says
- Trump: The Risks For The World
- Trump, Trade Wars & Currencies
- U.S. Elections: I Think Trump Will Win
- Markets: The Next Downturn Will Be Worse Than Anyt...
- Bullish On Agriculture & Water
- Economic Turmoil Is Coming
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2015 (298)