If Scotland leaves the United Kingdom, the British Pound can go to $0.80. The Scots have a lot of Oil and if they leave they are going to take the oil with them. (Nymex Crude Oil futures, United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), British Pound Futures)
- If This Scenario Unfolds, The British Pound Can Cr...
- The Federal Reserve Has No Clue
- How To Invest: Buying Hated Markets
- Russia: When I Will Buy Again
- Precious Metals: If I Had To Buy One, It Would Be ...
- Forex Market: I'm Skeptical About The Japanese Yen...
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going To Continue Go Higher
- Currencies: The Euro Will Continue To Go Lower
- Currencies: Bearish on The Japanese Yen
- Interest Rates Are Going To Go Higher All Over The...
- Investing: Chinese Tourism
- Investing: Think About Farming and Agriculture
- Parts of the U.S. Real Estate Market Are in a Bubb...
- Nobody Has Ever Won a Trade War
- Investing: Where I Will Put More Money
- One Strong Reason To Be Bearish On Bitcoin
- Trump: Trade Wars or a Fantastic Time?
- U.S. Dollar: It May Get Overpriced
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)