Stay only with what you know and if you don't know anything put your money in the bank. A little bit of interest is better than to lose a lot of money, so stay with what you know.
- Video: Gold, Silver and Asset Bubbles
- Gold: My Plan
- Investing: If You Don't Know Anything Put Your Mon...
- Investing: Don't Get Burned
- Investing: What Excites Me
- The Absurdity of Extremely Low Interest Rates
- Market Turmoil Will be Bullish For The US Dollar
- VIdeo: Rogers Talks China, Germany, TPP and Agricu...
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)