Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Bitcoin & Digital Currency

I have never bought or sold a cryptocurrency. 

I obviously wish i'd bought Bitcoin. I have friends who are doing great in Bitcoin but I hasten to tell you that many cryptocurrencies have disappeared. There were hundreds of them and many of them have gone to zero. Bitcoin is not one of those obviously.

 I also want to to tell you that money is going to be on the computer. Nearly every country in the world including the United States is experimenting and studying how to put the currency on the computer.

They love it because first of all it's cheap you don't have to print the stuff, you don't have to transport it, you don't have to secure it but and more importantly it gives them complete control, governments will know everything you do.

Blog Archive