Friday, October 8, 2021

New Emerging Markets: Cambodia, Uzbekistan

Right now, I'm looking at Cambodia, I'm looking at Uzbekistan. I shouldn't tell you that because I
haven't invested there yet... These are countries that i'm looking at.

If a country is a disaster but I see something changing in the leadership or the attitudes towards capital, attitudes towards an investment then it gets my attention. 

Then I start doing more research. Do they have a balance of trade surplus? Do they have a budget
surplus?

I'm looking at Namibia right now in Africa. It looks like they're doing some good changes.

I'm looking at Zimbabwe. I already have investments in Zimbabwe. 

Africa has been a disaster, a total ruin in the last 35 or 40 years. But I have learned that if you invest in
a catastrophe and you have the staying power and it's changing and most catastrophes change because
people just can't take it anymore -- you might make some money.

Blog Archive