Since when is inflation good for the world? I have read lots of history books and economic history books and I have never heard except in the last decade people advocating inflation. Inflation is usually something that people tend to stay way from and if you want to use the Japanese example, the Japanese stock market today is down 60 percent from its all time highs, 26 years ago. If you want to use Japan as an example I am afraid we got a long, long period of problems ahead of us.
(Nikkei 225 Index, S&P 500 Index)
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (146)
- Investing: Agriculture Stocks, Sugar
- Markets: "It is going to be worse than 2008"
- Since When Is Inflation Good For The World?
- The Federal Reserve Will Try To Come To Our Rescue...
- Investing: "I Am Not Short U.S. Treasuries"
- Markets: Long China, Long U.S. Dollars & Short U.S...
- Bankruptcies in China Will Scare A Lot Of People
- Global Markets: "I Am Worried About The World"
- Markets: Better To Watch Than To Own
- Markets: "I Am Short These Stocks"
- Some Parts Of The Chinese Economy Are Going To Do ...
- In A Serious Panic, Crude Oil May Hit 20 Dollars
- Markets: Everything Is Going To Get Smashed
- Markets: My Shorts Positions Are Bigger Than My Lo...
- Long China, Short Junk Bonds & Tech Stocks
- Markets: The Problems Are Now Hitting Us And Its G...
- Markets: It Does Not Look Good
- China Is My Largest Long Position
- Crude Oil: How To Look For A Bottom In Prices
- Global Markets: Watching, Looking For Opportunitie...
- Many Reasons For The Global Sell Off
- Why I Started Investing In Russia
- Investing: Russia, Oil Producing Countries
- Russia: Some Stocks Are Near All-Time Highs
- ▼ January (24)
- ► 2015 (298)