Monday, January 18, 2016

In A Serious Panic, Crude Oil May Hit 20 Dollars

As you know, normally when prices go up, they go up too high and turns into bubbles and hysteria and when they go down, panic and fear sets in and markets overreact to the downside.

It looks to me that we are going to have an overreaction in many markets on the downside. How low can Crude Oil go? I think I have said 32 dollars a barrel last time. But who knows? If the kind of panic that we see now sets in, you pick the bottom. I do not know. I am not smart enough. People talk about 20 dollars a barrel. Why not in a serious panic? That is not my prediction but it is what some people are saying and in a serious panic everything overshoots on the downside.

Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.

Blog Archive