In the past 9 months earnings are down in the United States, most stocks are down in the United States. But if you look at the averages (the stock indexes) they are still going up because all the central banks are running their printing presses as fast as they can.
So the world is getting worse but the markets look like they are OK. Most stock markets are down but the U.S. market is the one that is tricking everybody. (SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), Dow Jones Industrials, Nasdaq 100 Index)
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- Emerging Markets Will Suffer
- The Fed Will Raise Rates After The Election
- The U.S. Stock Market May Turn Into A Bubble
- Markets: Russia Is Cheap
- Alternative Energy Is Not Competitive
- Crude Oil Prices Will Be Much Higher In 2 or 3 Yea...
- Emerging Markets: Some Are Great, Some Are A Disas...
- China: I Am Bullish About These Sectors
- China: The Companies That Deal With The West Are G...
- Markets: Opportunity And Crisis Are The Same Thing...
- World Economy: Something Is Wrong
- Markets: A Recession Is About To Hit
- The U.S. Stock Market Is Tricking Everybody
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2015 (298)