I'm not sure you should ask me because I have never bought one Bitcoin. If I were smart, I would have bought them nine years ago, seven years ago, five years ago or even five months ago. So I don't know. If I just showed you charts of what's going on and described without telling you which country or which time periods, you would say "Oh, that looks like a bubble, sounds like a bubble." It does! But don't ask me because I missed the whole thing.
- Bullish on Fintech
- I'm Not Buying Markets Making All-Time Highs
- How I Invested In A Graphene Start-Up
- Jim Rogers: Facebook (FB), Apple (AAPLE), Netflix ...
- Jim Rogers: My Thoughs On Bitcoin
- Cryptocurrencies Have All The Chracteristics Of An...
- Jim Rogers: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
- Gold: Not Buying Yet
- Jim Rogers: How Will The Tax Plan Affect The Stock...
- Bitcoin: I'm Certainly Not Buying Any Now
- Investing: Gold, Sugar and Russia
- Cyber Currencies: This Is What Bubbles Feel Like
- Podcast: Jim Rogers (Real Vision)
- The 1987 Stock Market Crash
- People Starting To Invest In Russia Again
- Q: What do you think about Bitcoin?
- The Reason Why There Won`t Be A War In Korea
- When To Buy Gold Again
- ▼ October (18)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)