Jim Rogers said in a recent interview that he is taking a contrarian view on Gold. Gold has not had enough corrections yet and for that reason there are still many gold perma bulls. Jim' s argument is that when everybody is throwing gold away at fire sale prices, then it might be a good time to consider buying it again:
"For me, gold has not had enough corrections yet. There are still too many gold bugs."
"When people say, 'I never want to invest in gold again,' that is when I want to invest in it...When everybody is throwing it out the window, that is usually a good time to buy anything, including gold. So far, there are too many people that love gold."
Related trading instruments: SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX)
- Bullish on Fintech
- I'm Not Buying Markets Making All-Time Highs
- How I Invested In A Graphene Start-Up
- Jim Rogers: Facebook (FB), Apple (AAPLE), Netflix ...
- Jim Rogers: My Thoughs On Bitcoin
- Cryptocurrencies Have All The Chracteristics Of An...
- Jim Rogers: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
- Gold: Not Buying Yet
- Jim Rogers: How Will The Tax Plan Affect The Stock...
- Bitcoin: I'm Certainly Not Buying Any Now
- Investing: Gold, Sugar and Russia
- Cyber Currencies: This Is What Bubbles Feel Like
- Podcast: Jim Rogers (Real Vision)
- The 1987 Stock Market Crash
- People Starting To Invest In Russia Again
- Q: What do you think about Bitcoin?
- The Reason Why There Won`t Be A War In Korea
- When To Buy Gold Again
- ▼ October (18)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)